Sunday, March 3, 2013

The Guitar

Cute Boyfriend Quotes - 15 Romantic Love Quotes
Cute Boyfriend Quotes - 15 Romantic Love Quotes

There's nothing like young love, I'm sure you agree.

Love Quotes

Cute boyfriends quotes and romantic love quotes are truly important to a young person's experience - in fact, important to each and every one of us. So, I've gathered 15 quotes that you can use to let him or her know how much you care, or how much you are in the throes of passion, or to just convey how cute and adorable he or she is.

Cute Boyfriend Quotes - 15 Romantic Love Quotes

Leave a handwritten note under the pillow or hide the quotations in his gym bag. For her you can place romantic sayings in her lingerie drawer.

"Some love lasts a lifetime. True love lasts forever." ~Unknown "Within you, I lose myself. Without you, I find myself wanting to be lost again." ~Unknown "I love you not because of who you are, but because of who I am when I am with you." ~Unknown"All I can do is smile as I watch you lay sleeping". ~Unknown "If love is a language of the heart, my heart speaks volumes" ~P. Colby "Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things." ~Corinthians 13:4-8 "How do I love thee? Let me count the ways. I love thee to the depth and breadth and height my soul can reach." ~Elizabeth Barrett browning "Grow old along with me! The best is yet to be." ~Robert Browning "Thank you for your sweet, sweet love You'll never truly know Just how happy that you make me And how much I love you so." ~Unknown "You are all that I have longed for You have made my dreams come true. There is no greater gift to have Than being loved by you." ~Unknown "Who ever loved that loved not at first sight?" ~Christopher Marlowe "Made up my mind to make a new start. Going to California with an aching in my heart. Someone told me there's a girl out there With love in her eyes and flowers in her hair. " ~Led Zeppelin - Goin' to California "To love is to receive a glimpse of heaven." ~Karen Sunde "Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart." ~Robert Sexton "I become a waterwheel, turning and tasting you, as long as water moves." ~Rumi

These quotes whether cute boyfriend quotes or just plain romantic love quotes, capture the soul of passion itself. Feel free to use them to light your lover's torch or as a modern day love potion, just remember to pay tribute to the author, when listed, whose words are served as inspiration.

The Guitar Video Clips.

Duration : 94.45 Mins.


One morning Mel, a mousy, harried New Yorker with a thankless job and an even-less-appealing boyfriend, learns that the tumor in her throat is cancerous; the diagnosis is terminal and it seems that both her job and her relationship are kaput. Rather than lying down and dying then and there, she embarks on an endless spree, the kind of self-indulgent wish fulfillment that we have all fantasized about. Written by Amos Poe, and inspired by a real story, this beautifully realized parable speaks volumes about living. Overflowing with an energy and vitality that belies the initial darkness of the narrative, The Guitar is a transcendent respite from the turmoil of our troubled times.Love Quotes

Keywords: ,Love Quotes The Guitar

No comments:

Post a Comment